Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors must check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I declared that the submitted manuscripts have not been published or in consideration process in another journal.
- I have read the Focus & Scopes page in the journal site, also I have to use the journal template (I agree if my manuscript doesn't use the journal template, will automatically be declined)
- Submitted manuscripts are written in English, and the manuscript is not the product of plagiarism (I have seen the Advances in Managerial Auditing Research plagiarism policy page); also, I have checked the grammar using Grammarly and using a reference manager.
- I have read and understood all the journal policy and agree that the accepted manuscript will publish following the License and Copyright policy on the Advances in Management & Financial Reporting.
In submitting the manuscript to the Advances in Management & Financial Reporting, the authors certify that:
- Their co-authors authorize them to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except as an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with the Advances in Managerial Auditing Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors have retained the copyright of the full article and grant the Advances in Management & Financial Reporting right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the Advances in Management & Financial Reporting (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see also deposit policy and archiving on page journal).