Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I declared that the submitted manuscripts have not been published or in consideration process in another journal.
- I have read the Focus & Scopes page in the journal site, also I have to use the journal template (I agree if my manuscript doesn't use the journal template, will automatically be declined).
- Submitted manuscripts are written in English, and the manuscript is not the product of plagiarism (I have seen the Advances in Management & Financial Reporting plagiarism policy page); also, I have checked the grammar using Grammarly.
- I have read and understood all the journal policy and agree that the accepted manuscript will publish following the License and Copyright policy on the Advances in Management & Financial Reporting.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.